Whether you have limited knowledge about financial products, or you are the neighbourhood’s go-to person for stock market tips, you can never be too young or too old to plan and manage your own savings and investments. From equity, bonds and mutual funds, to pension and insurance, no matter what you prefer, consider hiring the services of wealth management professionals. Not only do they understand the financial, legal, and regulatory aspects of every available investment option, they will also help you make informed and guided choices to maximize your returns and multiply your wealth.
However, at TSG Insurance, we believe it is not always about growing your wealth. Your primary objective for investment may vary at different stages in your life and our expert financial advisors take that into account before offering any advice or suggestions on the different financial vehicles.
Basics of Financial Planning Services
Before you entrust the management of your wealth to brokers, you should know what to expect when you hire professionals. At TSG Insurance, our experienced planners will take into account a number of aspects before suggesting options for your hard-earned wealth. They are equipped with the necessary skills and tools to draw up a comprehensive profile that comprises your:
- Basic personal details
- Current and future income, tax liabilities, and investible wealth
- Milestone-based liquidity needs
- Overall risk tolerance and returns objectives
- Desired level of active involvement to manage your investments
Every detail in your profile will influence the plans that the advisors put together. Moreover, they discuss the merits and demerits of a number of different options and also help you tweak your investment goals if they seem unrealistic for your life stage and investible funds.
Entrust Your Wealth Management to Alberta’s Trusted Broker
TSG’s advisors have a proven track record of creating and maintaining investment portfolios that successfully allow you to:
- Plan for Your Retirement: Build a solid fund that comes in handy when your steady stream of income stops coming in, typically post-retirement. We can help you set up Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) or Individual Pension Plans (IPPs), while ensuring that you remain compliant with regulatory norms.
- Save for Your Children’s Education: Create a secure future for your child’s higher education through timely investments in products such as Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs). We provide you the tips and know-how to invest in such plans that can offer substantial tax-deferred income by the time your children complete their basic schooling.
- Grow Your Wealth: In addition to planning for important milestones such as your retirement or your children’s post-secondary education, you may want to invest your hard-earned wealth in smart financial vehicles that give you the highest possible returns. At TSG, we offer products such as Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs) that offer a minimum of 100% return of the amount you put in. We want to make sure that you do not lose any sleep over concerns about not getting sufficient returns or losing what you invested.
- Protect Your Capital: Not one of us has escaped the thought of how to secure our family’s financial needs and create a legacy, in case of our death. While there are no easy solutions for that, our financial planners do have the competence to invest your wealth in segregated funds that will protect your capital and allow it to be reimbursed to nominated family members, in case of death.
- Enjoy Tax-Free Income: To enhance savings and earn tax-free investment income, we help our customers put aside funds into a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA).
For reliable financial planning services in and around Calgary, Brooks, and Medicine Hat, look no further than TSG Insurance. With our customer-centric approach and expertise in banking and insurance, we enable you to choose the best possible investment options for you, your family and your business.
To speak to one of our licensed professionals, call us toll-free at 800-830-9423 and book an appointment at one of our convenient locations. You can also contact us online for a free quote, and we will respond as quickly as possible.