Canadians generally enjoy travelling by car during the summer in what has come to be traditionally know as the “road trip.” While the idea harkens back to American writer Jack Kerouac’s novel published in 1957, On the Road, based on the travels of Kerouac and his friends across the United States – it doesn’t address the contemporary risks associated with travel today including drunk and distracted drivers as well as a host of others seeking to take advantage of your vulnerable travel position.
That’s where TSG Insurance and Financial Services Ltd. comes in with auto insurance at the best possible rates to protect your dreams – automobiles are your most exposed assets and often suffer the greatest losses and damages. At TSG Insurance we will work with you to create a unique plan that offers broad and premium coverage at affordable prices.
Knowing you are covered can provide the peace of mind you need to enjoy your own summer “road trip” across scenic Alberta. From our mountain parks to big sky prairies to the Canadian Badlands to the iconic roadways of the boreal northwest, hitting the road in Alberta is nothing short of a splendid adventure. To help get you started, here’s a few of our favorites from Travel Alberta.
- Boomtown Trail – See boomtown architecture and explore the historic sites and attractions found in the small towns along this prairie-parkland corridor between Calgary and Edmonton.
- Canadian Badlands – The Drumheller Valley Tour follows the Dinosaur and Hoodoo trails in Alberta’s Canadian Badlands, where some of the world’s most important dinosaur discoveries continue to be unearthed.
- Cowboy Trail – Takes you through the heart of Alberta’s old west, travelling the high ranch country flanking the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies.
- Crowsnest Highway – Between Fort Macleod and Coleman in southwestern Alberta, the Crowsnest Highway passes through small historic mining towns with big stories to tell.
- Deh Cho Trail – This is a road trip for adventure seekers looking to explore Alberta’s vast, untamed north, making magical discoveries along the way.
- Icefields Parkway – In the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the stretch of highway from Lake Louise to Jasper is one of the world’s most gorgeous drives.
- Kananaskis Trail – Explore the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies on a self-guided wildlife tour just west of Calgary.
TSG Insurance has the right car insurance package for you. Each member of our team has received the necessary training and education to offer simplified solutions and sound financial services. Trust TSG Insurance to protect your automobile and sleep easy knowing your investment is covered.
Auto Insurance in Alberta
The insurance brokers at TSG Insurance are happy to discuss the rates for our selection of auto, home and business insurance products and financial planning. If you have questions about your automobile insurance, and would to meet in person with one of our insurance brokers throughout Alberta in Bassano, Brooks, Calgary, Edmonton, and Medicine Hat, then contact TSG Insurance at 1-800-830-9423 today to receive a free quote. If you need assistance with after-hours claims, please contact us at 1-888-224-5677 or visit one of our locations.